Last minute studying
Last minute packing
Last minute shopping
Last minute filing
Last minutes are the minutes that actual matter to me
December will be done in another 15 days!!!!!!
Then we have a New Year ...
Quick .....No time to lose
The things that I am doing
Need to be done.
PS. My mind speaks thus.....ever heard of year-end resolutions?
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Here are few things M gifted me that are lying in some safe corner of our multidimensional home....
- Camera: The major attraction being the PINK cover - I have a Nokia 5MP camera phone then why do I need to carry another camera around?
- Laptop: While I wanted a small handy one he got me a mega sized monster with all the multimedia stuff. He was upset I complained and sold the Dino.
- Ipod: I like it but am not gizmo enough to use it. Load it and give me and I will use it. I hate the whole process of charging and downloading stuff.
- Pearl Sets: They have found their second home in my closet which is better than their old fashioned oyster home.Haven't really found 'that' occasion to disturb them.
- Salwar suit materials from Jaipur and the likes - I stitch stuff only when I have a function or a trip coming up in the next 24 hrs. The materials he got me range from the 'I-dont-like' shades to the 'kewl' shades so I am either disinterested to stitch it or jittery about how the tailor will stitch it. You need to be a gal to understand this bit. And if you still can't figure out the fuss you need to be me.