- Camera: The major attraction being the PINK cover - I have a Nokia 5MP camera phone then why do I need to carry another camera around?
- Laptop: While I wanted a small handy one he got me a mega sized monster with all the multimedia stuff. He was upset I complained and sold the Dino.
- Ipod: I like it but am not gizmo enough to use it. Load it and give me and I will use it. I hate the whole process of charging and downloading stuff.
- Pearl Sets: They have found their second home in my closet which is better than their old fashioned oyster home.Haven't really found 'that' occasion to disturb them.
- Salwar suit materials from Jaipur and the likes - I stitch stuff only when I have a function or a trip coming up in the next 24 hrs. The materials he got me range from the 'I-dont-like' shades to the 'kewl' shades so I am either disinterested to stitch it or jittery about how the tailor will stitch it. You need to be a gal to understand this bit. And if you still can't figure out the fuss you need to be me.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Here are few things M gifted me that are lying in some safe corner of our multidimensional home....