Skip to main content

The Three 'Mottai'keteers

Yesterday we met ...it was quick, unplanned and far from being satisfying. What I call a satisfying meet is the meet we had months ago. This one is just a fill up. The main reason behind it was because P , A and I had our heads tonsured and we wanted to personally see how we looked....individually and together. U had come as well to judge how we looked :)

I had my mottai first then came P then A. But on analysing we found A's hair had grown faster than the two of us.

Next it was about the greys.I had the least ...yipeeee and then there was P and A had the most. My hair is curly so even the little grey I have didn't show. While the other two had straight hair and the greys popped out here and there.
Then it was the weight gain. A told me I had reduced considerably. While P refused to accept the fact( yeah! the fact ).

After which it was my hands which seemed darker than the rest of my body. It seems my hands look like that of an old lady ( no this is NOT a fact). I thought my hands always looked awful.Well maybe the manicure I was planning to do right from the last time I did it...now when was that...I really don't know..might do the trick.

Wondering why all the discussion was about me. Maybe because I was the last one to arrive.

where u ask? At Shree Mithai.

What we had


A - chilli mexican bean pizza and fries - really hot hot hot
P - Tacos and Nacho - Very indianised sevpurish mexican dish
U - Veg Burger - Uneventful
Me - American Burger - Disappointing
Achu - fries - the saviour

To drink : A ordered some sweet lime , while U,Achu and I ordered coffee and P had some mocktail

What did we discuss?...not much...we barely had the time to. All we did was grumble between swallowing the food and sipping the drink.

Like I said this wasn't a proper meet...just a hi-munch-gulp-bye meet :)

Ps. Whatever it is when we gals meet its a celebration of souls who have passed through life's ups and downs together..and wish to do the same forever more....sniff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy-ness Ahead

The coming months are filled with work and pleasure trips. January first week - Will be in Delhi on a work assigment. Heard its pretty cold in Delhi. Any suggestins on how to combat the chill are welcomed from the experienced lot. January second week - This week will begin with Grandparents Day at Achu's school. Achu is singing a song :). Then comes the Mom's event which am looking forward to attend. And will see me doing a lot of shopping personally and with M's family for my BIL is getting married early February. I love shopping and this is going to be fun.Might be some inviting work if its not over when we are in Delhi. January third week - Beautification of our flat, Packing stuff, informing the school that Achu will not be coming for a week, Last minute stitching amidst Pongal celebrations which majorly includes watching TV January fourth week - Sending off MIL, FIL and BIL , getting tensed jus for the heck of it :b, Calling up all my friends and informing I w

The New Year

This is my first new year without my Acha. It doesn't feel very good. When you don't have that somebody who has been with you all your life It doesn't feel good at all I know I have to move ahead Try to get his dreams come true I know this year is going to be tuff but I count on a set of people who I know will be with me Above all Acha is still with me in a more powerful role With his principles embossed in my heart I move forward Cautiously but Courageously..... Ps.Thank God for all the support my mom and I are getting for the past weeks.....The support has given us strength we barely knew we had. 

By Hook or Crook

.....I NEED A COOK I am wondering how to get hold of a cook.... I tried getting one from an agency but they seem to be very expensive and the reviews seem to be bad I tried to get hold of somebody from the neighborhood. No Luck. I tried asking our driver to get hold of someone.He is still searching. What to do???????Let's see if I can get one by the end of this week. I have to. Ps. Dependence roots from the inability to perform or delegate. Ok Ok... or pure laziness. But this is different. Amma is the one who is doing all the cooking and she needs help.