Looks clean and well dressed. His restricted facial expressions and dialogue delivery resembled Kamalahasan. Good dancing since he consciously restrained himself from having 'that' expression he usually has when he dances.
Pretty .The costumes were fresh...with a predominance of the starched,pinned cotton saree look...on a positive note...I have this strange feeling its going to get a good sum of gals to try their hand on tying the saree rather than the usual salwar kameez. Acting wise trisha is a natural and the role requires jus that.
Ganesh ( Simbu's Friend):
Neat performance. I loved him.Crisp,Calm and Witty.
I didn't have any prelude to the songs so it didn't create much of an impact in my mind. though the slow part in 'Hosanna' and 'Omana Penne' did want me to listen to the songs again. With A R Rehman the problem is that you tend to like his music only when u keep listening to them again and again....
- Wonderfully shot..cool and full of light....like pouring a chilled glass of water on your face on a hot summer day...
- Gautam's choreography was monotonous....All the songs had the 'Velinilave' song in 'Vetteyadhu Vilayadhu' feel...Look what Prabudeva did to the songs of 'Minsara Kanavu' and Brindha/Raju Sundaram did to 'Kandukondein Kandukondein'.....
- I was waiting for a story to be told ...and there wasn't any...the first half had Simbu saying Yes and Trisha saying No...Then there was Simbu and Trisha saying Yes and her dad saying the No...then again Trisha saying No...And then...and then....chodo yaar...
Yes I did. I enjoy every movie I choose to watch. I was telling my buddies that I would have loved the movie if I was 10 years younger ...the romantic scenes were shot beautifully...P( my school friend) was infact supporting the ending and I too agree that 90% of the gals would do just what Trisha did....
I enjoyed every bit of the popcorn,cola and puff ( Sponsored by my dear brother K who is an equal movie buff and knows the bond between food and movies)...and longed for something sweet....didn't express it for I know my fate...M would glare at me in disgust...so with supressed intentions in mind I gulped down the remaining Cola.
- For the romantic...its love at first sight
- For the music lover....its love after a few replays
- For the critic...love is a search (for story) full of light and colour
- For me...love is all of the above and filled my heart...er and tummy