Skip to main content

Loving Life and God more than ever.......

  • Last friday my son came back from school with high fever...jus when I was happy he went thru one whole week of school without a frown on face
  • took him to Apollo where his pediac practises...he was too busy so took him to emergency and another doc asked us not to worry since he only had a fever and cold..prescribed medicines and sent us home
  • His temperature remained high and he developed a sore throat by evening and pain in the joints... and we we were so scared and rushed him back to get HIS pediac to see him...but he was still busy and we had his assistant look at my son....he again prescribes some more antibiotics ....and sent us away...this time we asked him if we had to suspect the swine flu...and the doc jus mentioned that he doesn't think its the swine and that if the fever and sore throat gets worse we could check for swine
  • I was so scared and my little one was boiling ....we wiped his body with water all thru the night and force fed some milk and water ...poor fellow was hungry but couldn't bear the pain....even typing this here brings me horrible memories of his desperation.....I hated the experience of jus sitting there not being able to help him in any way....
  • saturday didn't bring in much difference...he was hot and his throat sore as ever....now i couldn't even force feed him for his pain made me shiver....we didn't want to take any chances....so we drove to King Institute Guidy and gave his swabs for testing...they said the results will come only by tuesday!!!!!!...we gave him some homeo medication as well
  • by evening we were so worried we spoke to a couple of known docs and my aunt ....we even thought of going to bharat scan for another swab since they would give the result by monday morn which saves 2 whole days...
  • we consulted a pediac ( no.2) close by and he said its ok and we will wait till tuesday and he gave some other medicines which we opted for instead of the first prescription
  • in between this there were so many incidents that made us more worried and exhausted
  • By sunday his temperature got normal....but his sore throat refused to decrease....he was hungry and wanted so many things ...but couldn't eat....he ahd milk and showed signs of normality....
  • Monday morn we took him to pediac 2...and he said he was fine and there were jus throat sores which will take sometime to settle....he started eating bland food ...had his medicines...and was slowly recovering...
  • by tuesday we were all happy to see our boy play all the games he used to play....and in the evening we got the report from guindy stating he was negative for H1N1....a biiiig sigh of relief.....
My ordeal was small....but my son went thru so much.....I am back now after my little tiff with life .....
The incident has added so much into my mind ....

  • every moment u spend in life...spend it wise....
  • Laugh alot....
  • Love always...
  • Pray
  • Life can get u upside down in jus secs .....so live every moment to the fullest...
  • Do what u have to do today....
  • may be if things weren't the way things are today i wouldn't have blogged this way...but am happy I am blogging and life is normal once again....
Today the world isn't the perfect place I want my family,friends and me to live in.....but with ppl who love me around gives me the courage to live....
thx to my sisters in here who called me during those moments of darkness and gave me the power to hope for light....
Today am loving life and God more than ever.......

Comments

  1. awww i am glad he is fine now
    these docs naa. the problem is they treat us like one among a million. i wud like to be treated as if i am teh only patient!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Busy-ness Ahead

The coming months are filled with work and pleasure trips. January first week - Will be in Delhi on a work assigment. Heard its pretty cold in Delhi. Any suggestins on how to combat the chill are welcomed from the experienced lot. January second week - This week will begin with Grandparents Day at Achu's school. Achu is singing a song :). Then comes the Mom's event which am looking forward to attend. And will see me doing a lot of shopping personally and with M's family for my BIL is getting married early February. I love shopping and this is going to be fun.Might be some inviting work if its not over when we are in Delhi. January third week - Beautification of our flat, Packing stuff, informing the school that Achu will not be coming for a week, Last minute stitching amidst Pongal celebrations which majorly includes watching TV January fourth week - Sending off MIL, FIL and BIL , getting tensed jus for the heck of it :b, Calling up all my friends and informing I w

The New Year

This is my first new year without my Acha. It doesn't feel very good. When you don't have that somebody who has been with you all your life It doesn't feel good at all I know I have to move ahead Try to get his dreams come true I know this year is going to be tuff but I count on a set of people who I know will be with me Above all Acha is still with me in a more powerful role With his principles embossed in my heart I move forward Cautiously but Courageously..... Ps.Thank God for all the support my mom and I are getting for the past weeks.....The support has given us strength we barely knew we had. 

By Hook or Crook

.....I NEED A COOK I am wondering how to get hold of a cook.... I tried getting one from an agency but they seem to be very expensive and the reviews seem to be bad I tried to get hold of somebody from the neighborhood. No Luck. I tried asking our driver to get hold of someone.He is still searching. What to do???????Let's see if I can get one by the end of this week. I have to. Ps. Dependence roots from the inability to perform or delegate. Ok Ok... or pure laziness. But this is different. Amma is the one who is doing all the cooking and she needs help.